360° VR VIDEOS
360° video is recorded by a special camera system that simultaneously records everything around the camera. During watching a 360° video you can freely look around and look left, right, up, down, zoom in and zoom out. It’s like remotely controlling the camera in a video game, except this is real life interactive footage. Best to watch this footage by using head tracking VR glasses.
You can try it yourself below!
Just click on the video and drag your mouse around to change the viewpoint:
How to watch 360° videos?
Click and read how to watch 360° videos
360° video is recorded by a special camera system that simultaneously record 360 degrees sphere. You can freely look around during watching the video – it’s like remotely controling the camera.
Computer: Click on the video and while holding down the left mouse button move the mouse to look around. You can also use W-A-S-D and arrow keys. 360 videos does not work in Safari, try Chrome or Firefox.
Tablet and Smartphone: Just tap on the video and drag to look around or simply move/tilt your mobile device. You have to use the newest version of the official YouTube app for Android/iOS to watch 360° degree video. Open link to the film in YouTube app, otherwise you will not be able to rotate the sphere. Be aware that some phones doesn’t have a gyroscope and physically tilting a device doesn’t change the point of view.
VR gogles: The best way to watch VR footage is by using special VR goggles. Run YouTube app, click the goggles icon in the lower right corner of the screen and put smartphone into the goggles.
Quality: If the image is blurred then you have to manually select higher-quality by clicking on the gear/dots in the right corner of the video and selecting 1080S or 4K/2160p. Smooth playback of high-quality video requires powerful computer.
If image appears to us as panorama in which you can’t move the camera then it means that the video is not working as it should.
Remember to use newest YouTube app on a mobile device. 360 footage does not work in Safari nor IE, try Chrome or Firefox.
360° Videos Portfolio
Links to videos:
360° Videos – Airplane Aerobatics – Click to watch on YouTube:
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Extra 300LC POV and Zlin 50LS combined (Rybnik Display 2017)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Extra 300LC POV (Cracow Display 2017)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Extra 330LC POV (Katowice 2016 – flight #1)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Extra 330LC POV (Katowice 2016 – flight #2)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Extra 330LC POV (Katowice 2016 – flight #3)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Zlin 50LS (Katowice Display 2016 – flight #1)
- Firebirds Aerobatic Team – Zlin 50LS (Katowice Display 2016 – flight #2)
- 3AT3 Team – AT3 POV – Formation Flight above Cracow
- SU31 – Jurgis Kairys – Cracow Display 2017
- Extra 330LC – My flight #M
- Boeing Stearman POV – aerobatics
- Edge 540T in formation with BO105 – Luke Czepiela
- Edge 540T in formation with BO105 – Luke Czepiela (combined footage)
360° Videos – Gliders – Click to watch on YouTube:
360° Videos – Cars – Click to watch on YouTube:
- Drive a Lamborghini Gallardo
- Drive a Jaguar F-type
- Drive a Dodge Charger 1970 R/T
- Drive a Mercedes-Benz SLS
- Drive a Maserati 3500GT
- Drive a Audi R8
- Drive a Lexus RC-F
- Drive a Dodge Viper
- Drive a Aston Martin DB7
- Drive a Corvette C6
- Drive a Corvette C7
- Drive a Chevrolet Camaro
- Drive a Maserati GranTurismo S
- Drive a Maserati 4200
- Drive a Mercedes-Benz S500
- Drive a Mercedes-Benz GL
- Drive a Maserati Quattroporte
- Drive a Ford Mustang 1965 Convertible
- Drive a Ford Mustang 1970
- Drive a Ford Mustang 2015
- Drive a Buick Riviera Boattail
- Drive a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit
- Drive a Ford GT40 (first car)
- Drive a Ford GT40 (second car)
- Drive a Shelby AC427 Cobra
- Drive a Humvee
- Drive a Tesla Model S
- Drive a tank